Dollar near 2-month top after U.S. GDP, pound hits 28-month low TOKYO — The dollar clung to a...Read More
Posted by pressreporter | Jul 25, 2019
“The deal size is a great investment given the nature of current market conditions. This $123 million will really position us strongly on the balance sheet and removes the question of what Auxly is doing,” Rifici said.Read More
Posted by pressreporter | Jul 24, 2019
For now, most analysts say they aren’t worried about the deficits’ economic impact. Long-standing fears that high deficits would accelerate inflation or boost interest rates haven’t materialized.Read More
Posted by pressreporter | Jul 23, 2019
Expectations of policy easing by major central banks such as the Federal Reserve propped up global stocks on Tuesday, while the pound sagged as Britain braced for a new prime minister who could pave the way for a no-deal exit from the European Union.Read More
Posted by pressreporter | Jul 21, 2019
Thousands in pro-police rally as Hong Kong braces for another mass protest HONG KONG — Tens of...Read More
- Guggenheim's Minerd says aggressive Fed moves can delay recession, but not avoid itGuggenheim Partners global chief investment officer Scott Minerd warned on Tuesday the firm's recession forecast model showed a 58% chance of the economy being in a recession by mid-2020, and a 77%...
- DoubleLine's Gundlach says U.S. Fed will embark on 'QE lite' 'pretty soon'Jeffrey Gundlach, chief executive of DoubleLine Capital, said on Tuesday that the repo market squeeze makes it more likely that the Federal Reserve will resume expansion of its balance sheet "pretty...
- Raymond James to pay $15 million for improperly charging investors: SECFinancial services firm Raymond James & Associates, a unit of Raymond James Financial Inc , has agreed to pay $15 million to settle charges it improperly charged advisory fees on inactive retail...
- Fund managers have not joined race into cheap, value stocks: BAML surveyFund managers have not piled into so-called value stocks, which have been shunned during the decade-long technology-led boom, even as shares in beaten-down companies have rallied over the past week,...
- U.S. value fund managers betting shift to value stocks won't lastThe massive U.S. market rotation into value stocks over the last two weeks is finally giving value fund managers a reason to be hopeful after years of underperformance.
- Israel’s Election Too Close to Call After First Exit Polls - The Wall Street JournalIsrael’s Election Too Close to Call After First Exit Polls The Wall Street JournalAnalysis: Will Benjamin Netanyahu be re-elected? Al Jazeera EnglishIsrael election: how it works, who might win, and why it matters Vox.comThe surprising issue that could decide Israel's 'do-over' election between Netanyahu and Gantz CNBCThe Israeli election is about Benjamin Netanyahu's personality, not his policies NBC NewsView full […]
- Supreme Court: Parliament suspension battle enters second day - BBC NewsSupreme Court: Parliament suspension battle enters second day BBC NewsBoris Johnson skips news conference with Luxembourg PM Al Jazeera EnglishBrexit news: Boris Johnson had a really bad day in Luxembourg Vox.comBoris Johnson makes his case to the Supreme Court: You should never believe a word I say The IndependentBoris Johnson's Hulk Is Knocked Out by Ant-Man BloombergView full coverage on […]
- Trump fires back at Graham over Iran criticism | TheHill - The HillTrump fires back at Graham over Iran criticism | TheHill The HillTrump rebuts Graham: My response to Iran 'was a sign of strength' CNNTrump Feuds With Lindsey Graham Over 'Weak' Iran Policy The Daily BeastTrump says he would 'certainly like to avoid' war with Iran Al Jazeera EnglishGraham implores Trump to take 'decisive action' against Iran | TheHill The HillView […]
- Exclusive: Pence rebuffs Solomon Islands PM after nation cuts ties with Taiwan - ReutersExclusive: Pence rebuffs Solomon Islands PM after nation cuts ties with Taiwan ReutersTaiwan president accuses China of ‘dollar diplomacy’ after country loses recognition from largest Pacific ally Fox NewsPence rebuffs Solomon Islands PM after nation cuts Taiwan ties Aljazeera.comView full coverage on Google News
- Mount Tambora Eruption Confirmed As The Cause Of The “Year Without A Summer” - IFLScienceMount Tambora Eruption Confirmed As The Cause Of The “Year Without A Summer” IFLScienceNew study investigates the role of Tambora eruption in the 1816 'year without a summer' Phys.orgWhy a volcanic eruption caused a 'year without a summer' in 1816 CNNView full coverage on Google News