Dollar near 2-month top after U.S. GDP, pound hits 28-month low TOKYO — The dollar clung to a...Read More
Posted by pressreporter | Jul 25, 2019
“The deal size is a great investment given the nature of current market conditions. This $123 million will really position us strongly on the balance sheet and removes the question of what Auxly is doing,” Rifici said.Read More
Posted by pressreporter | Jul 24, 2019
For now, most analysts say they aren’t worried about the deficits’ economic impact. Long-standing fears that high deficits would accelerate inflation or boost interest rates haven’t materialized.Read More
Posted by pressreporter | Jul 23, 2019
Expectations of policy easing by major central banks such as the Federal Reserve propped up global stocks on Tuesday, while the pound sagged as Britain braced for a new prime minister who could pave the way for a no-deal exit from the European Union.Read More
Posted by pressreporter | Jul 21, 2019
Thousands in pro-police rally as Hong Kong braces for another mass protest HONG KONG — Tens of...Read More
- Your Money: Freelancers have 'perfect storm' of anxiety because of COVID-19The crisis posed by COVID-19 is worrisome enough for full-time employees. Imagine life as a freelancer.
- Elliott hedge fund gains in March, up 2.2% for year: client updatePaul Singer's Elliott International Ltd hedge fund gained an estimated 0.1% in March and is now up 2.2% for the year through the first quarter, according to an update sent to clients on Friday and...
- Coronavirus fiscal fallout on U.S. muni issuers worries investorsInvestors in the U.S. municipal bond market are growing increasingly worried over the ability of states, cities and other debt issuers to weather the financial fallout of the COVID-19 pandemic caused...
- Global currency funds notch wins amid coronavirus volatilityGlobal currency fund managers racked up gains in the first quarter as they benefited from the extreme volatility that the coronavirus pandemic has stoked across financial markets.
- Hedge fund Glenview off 30% as coronavirus weighs on portfolioGlenview Capital Management, the hedge fund run by Larry Robbins, has lost roughly 30% in the first three months of 2020 as the spread of the new coronavirus hurt the healthcare facilities and...
- Dubai now requires police permits for anyone who wants to leave their house - CNBCDubai now requires police permits for anyone who wants to leave their house CNBCView Full Coverage on Google News
- Italy Weighs Steps to Join Europe’s Cautious Virus Reopening - BloombergItaly Weighs Steps to Join Europe’s Cautious Virus Reopening BloombergCoronavirus: Italy, Spain, France lockdowns working after 3 weeks - Business Insider Business InsiderU.S. enters 'peak death week' for coronavirus, British PM in intensive care ReutersEurope looks for lockdown exit strategy as rate of new coronavirus cases and deaths slows CNBCFear and mistrust as eurozone ministers debate reconstruction The GuardianView Full […]
- Spain’s Coronavirus Crisis Accelerated as Warnings Went Unheeded - The New York TimesSpain’s Coronavirus Crisis Accelerated as Warnings Went Unheeded The New York TimesCoronavirus: Spanish deaths fall for fourth consecutive day - BBC News BBC NewsSpain coronavirus death pace slows again | TheHill The HillSpain’s Tragedy Was All Too Predictable BloombergCoronavirus: Spanish deaths fall for fourth consecutive day BBC NewsView Full Coverage on Google News
- In a first, U.S. slaps sanctions on Russian white supremacists - POLITICOIn a first, U.S. slaps sanctions on Russian white supremacists POLITICORussian white supremacists are terrorists says Trump BBC NewsU.S. Will Give Terrorist Label to White Supremacist Group for First Time The New York TimesTrump administration slaps sanctions on Russian white supremacists NBC NewsUS to label white supremacist group as terrorist organization for first time | TheHill The HillView Full Coverage […]
- Europe moves closer to using crisis fund to help countries hit by the coronavirus pandemic - CNBCEurope moves closer to using crisis fund to help countries hit by the coronavirus pandemic CNBCEuro members face moment of truth in pandemic battle Financial TimesEurobonds are not the answer Financial TimesEuro zone to agree on half trillion-euro package against coronavirus ReutersEurope Weighs a Half-Trillion Euro Plan to Stem Virus Recession BloombergView Full Coverage on Google News