‘Fear’ and ‘favor’ chill newsroom at storied Japanese paper TOKYO — Early in December, dozens of...Read More
BevCanna Finds Consumers are Excited to Try Cannabis-Infused Beverages as Part of Their Healthy Lifestyles
BevCanna Enterprises Inc. (CSE:BEV), announced the results of its extensive North American-wide consumer study, focused on product and consumption preferences within the nascent cannabis-infused beverage market.Read More
Barrick Gold Corp. on Friday announced a US$428-million all-share proposal to acquire the remaining 36 per cent of its troubled subsidiary Acacia Mining PLCRead More
Posted by pressreporter | Jul 18, 2019
U.S. Senator Schumer asks FBI, FTC to probe Russia’s FaceApp over security concerns U.S. Senate...Read More
- Which company just hit $1 trillion? Google it.As Google-parent Alphabet Inc became on Thursday the fourth U.S. company to top a market value of more than $1 trillion, some funds holding its shares are wondering whether now is the time to cash in...
- 'Green is good.' Is Wall Street's new motto sustainable?If you have gone to Goldman Sachs Group Inc's internet home page since mid-December, it would be reasonable to wonder if you had stumbled into some kind of parallel universe.
- Activist hedge funds stepped up calls for asset sales and spin-offs in 2019: dataHedge funds that push for change at corporations stepped up their demands for asset spin-offs and sales last year, making them part of nearly half of all activist investor campaigns waged in 2019,...
- ValueAct's Ubben cheers BlackRock's new stance on climate changeInvestor Jeffrey Ubben, already betting there is money to be made from coaxing corporations into being better citizens, gained an ally on Tuesday when BlackRock Inc chief Laurence Fink told companies...
- In next war, soldiers will leave their smartphones at home: Peter AppsAs the 1st Brigade Combat Team of the U.S. 82nd Airborne Division departed for the Middle East amid rising tensions with Iran, their divisional commander gave a simple order. All personnel entering...
- ‘Pretty nervy of you!’: Trump’s Palm Beach billionaire spat - POLITICO‘Pretty nervy of you!’: Trump’s Palm Beach billionaire spat POLITICOPalm Beach County has spent $13.7MILLION on Trump's 27 trips to Mar-a-Lago since 2016 Daily MailView full coverage on Google News
- Reverting to his usual level of dishonesty, Trump made 81 false claims last week - CNNReverting to his usual level of dishonesty, Trump made 81 false claims last week CNNAP FACT CHECK: Trump’s compulsive claims of ‘biggest’ ever WTOPAP FACT CHECK: Trump's compulsive claims of 'biggest' ever ABC NewsThe 2020 Democratic field is outraising Trump by a huge margin — that didn't happen to Obama or Bush CNBCWith Biden, Will Democrats Be Both Safe […]
- Harry and Meghan are giving up royal titles and state funding. Here's what that means - CNNHarry and Meghan are giving up royal titles and state funding. Here's what that means CNNThere’s a reason why the royals are demonised. But you won’t read all about it The GuardianAP Top Stories January 18 P Associated PressWhy Prince William Wants Kate Middleton and Rose Hanbury To Reconcile Showbiz Cheat SheetHarry and Meghan will no longer use titles […]
- New coronavirus 'preventable and controllable', China says - BBC NewsNew coronavirus 'preventable and controllable', China says BBC NewsMysterious coronavirus kills 2, sickens dozens ABC NewsChina says 17 new cases in virus outbreak, Wuhan to restrict large gatherings Hurriyet Daily NewsDeadly virus from China has global health officials on alert | DW News DW NewsChina coronavirus: Beijing breaks its silence, but only to ‘deny rumours’ South China Morning PostView full […]
- Hong Kong police tear gas rally after protesters attack plainclothes agents - The Washington PostHong Kong police tear gas rally after protesters attack plainclothes agents The Washington PostView full coverage on Google News