Survivors weep as Attorney General Josh Shapiro speaks during an August 14, 2018, new conference on the release of a grand jury report detailing decades of sexual abuse of children in six Catholic dioceses in Pennsylvania. (Ty Lohr/York Daily Record)Read More
Posted by pressreporter | May 16, 2019
Trump Pardons Ex-Media Mogul Lord Conrad Black
“Lord Black’s case has attracted broad support from many high-profile individuals who have vigorously vouched for his exceptional character,” the White House statement read.
Posted by pressreporter | May 14, 2019
$2 billion payout to couple who said they got cancer from the weedkiller Roundup is warning on...Read More
Posted by pressreporter | May 14, 2019
Apotex among 20 generic drug firms accused of vast U.S. price-fixing scheme In the summer of 2013,...Read More
- New York court dismisses whistleblower's libel suit against UBSA New York appeals court has dismissed a U.S. whistleblower's $20 million libel suit against Swiss bank UBS, his former employer, concluding that statements the Zurich-based bank made about him were...
- First net inflows into global equities in 10 weeks: BAMLInvestors have added to their global equity holdings for the first time in 2-1/2 months and continued to pile into bonds, Bank of America Merrill Lynch said on Friday, as worries about the U.S.-China...
- D.E. Shaw's top shareholder activist Koffey leaves hedge fundHedge fund manager Quentin Koffey, who joined D.E. Shaw & Co two years ago from Elliott Management Corp to lead its shareholder activism strategy, has left to join Senator Investment Group LP, the...
- Hedge fund manager David Tepper plans to send investors' money backBillionaire David Tepper plans to turn his hedge fund Appaloosa Management into a family office where he will invest his personal fortune and return capital to outside clients at some point, a person...
- Why pessimism on Social Security could come back to bite millennialsWhy does the word “old” come to mind for so many of us when the topic of Social Security comes up?
- European Election 2019: Results in maps and charts - BBC NewsEuropean Election 2019: Results in maps and charts BBC NewsMacron Chastened as French Voters Hand Narrow Victory to Le Pen BloombergEU election: Le Pen's far-right National Rally tops exit polls in France | DW News DW (English)No, Populists Haven't Taken Over the EU BloombergMatteo Salvini is spearheading an ultra-right alliance to cause havoc across the EU The IndependentView full coverage […]
- Has Narendra Modi ended dynastic politics in India? - BBC NewsHas Narendra Modi ended dynastic politics in India? BBC NewsIndia's Opposition Faces Up to Modi's Dominating Victory The Wall Street JournalPakistan PM Khan speaks with India's Modi to congratulate him on election win ReutersIndia’s dangerous landslide The Washington PostShould we fear for India's democracy? Al Jazeera EnglishView full coverage on Google News
- Trump meets Japanese emperor as trade concerns dominate visit - Aljazeera.comTrump meets Japanese emperor as trade concerns dominate visit Aljazeera.comJapanese leader courts Trump amid North Korea tension Editors ChoiceMelania steps out with Japan's prime minister's wife for day of cultural performances Daily MailTrump climbs into a sumo ring to present a 60-pound ‘President’s Cup’ in highlight of Japan trip The Washington PostTrump awards ‘President’s Cup’ at sumo match in […]
- Brexit Party set to win most UK seats in EU elections | TheHill - The HillBrexit Party set to win most UK seats in EU elections | TheHill The HillEuropean elections 2019: Brexit Party dominates as Tories and Labour suffer BBC NewsFarage: Brexit party demands a seat at the negotiating table Guardian NewsThe UK is one step closer to crashing out of Europe | TheHill The HillSTEPHEN GLOVER: We need a political genius to […]
- From the archives: Looking for the lost Leonardo - 60 MinutesFrom the archives: Looking for the lost Leonardo 60 Minutes