Santander to axe 140 bank branches in 2019 – Which? NewsSantander will close 140 branches before...Read More
SNC Lavalin plunges most in almost 30 years after profit warning over ‘serious problem’ in mining...Read More
Despite privacy concerns, Facebook and Google’s multibillion-dollar Digital Advertising Businesses expected to keep growing
Facebook and Google’s multibillion-dollar digital ad businesses expected to keep growing, despite...Read More
China tells US to stop ‘unreasonable crackdown’ on Huawei BEIJING — China’s government called on...Read More
Posted by pressreporter | Jan 28, 2019
Trump rollbacks for fossil fuel industries carry steep cost BILLINGS, Mont. — As the Trump...Read More
- New York court dismisses whistleblower's libel suit against UBSA New York appeals court has dismissed a U.S. whistleblower's $20 million libel suit against Swiss bank UBS, his former employer, concluding that statements the Zurich-based bank made about him were...
- First net inflows into global equities in 10 weeks: BAMLInvestors have added to their global equity holdings for the first time in 2-1/2 months and continued to pile into bonds, Bank of America Merrill Lynch said on Friday, as worries about the U.S.-China...
- D.E. Shaw's top shareholder activist Koffey leaves hedge fundHedge fund manager Quentin Koffey, who joined D.E. Shaw & Co two years ago from Elliott Management Corp to lead its shareholder activism strategy, has left to join Senator Investment Group LP, the...
- Hedge fund manager David Tepper plans to send investors' money backBillionaire David Tepper plans to turn his hedge fund Appaloosa Management into a family office where he will invest his personal fortune and return capital to outside clients at some point, a person...
- Why pessimism on Social Security could come back to bite millennialsWhy does the word “old” come to mind for so many of us when the topic of Social Security comes up?
- European Election 2019: Results in maps and charts - BBC NewsEuropean Election 2019: Results in maps and charts BBC NewsMacron Chastened as French Voters Hand Narrow Victory to Le Pen BloombergEU election: Le Pen's far-right National Rally tops exit polls in France | DW News DW (English)No, Populists Haven't Taken Over the EU BloombergMatteo Salvini is spearheading an ultra-right alliance to cause havoc across the EU The IndependentView full coverage […]
- Has Narendra Modi ended dynastic politics in India? - BBC NewsHas Narendra Modi ended dynastic politics in India? BBC NewsIndia's Opposition Faces Up to Modi's Dominating Victory The Wall Street JournalPakistan PM Khan speaks with India's Modi to congratulate him on election win ReutersIndia’s dangerous landslide The Washington PostShould we fear for India's democracy? Al Jazeera EnglishView full coverage on Google News
- Trump meets Japanese emperor as trade concerns dominate visit - Aljazeera.comTrump meets Japanese emperor as trade concerns dominate visit Aljazeera.comJapanese leader courts Trump amid North Korea tension Editors ChoiceMelania steps out with Japan's prime minister's wife for day of cultural performances Daily MailTrump climbs into a sumo ring to present a 60-pound ‘President’s Cup’ in highlight of Japan trip The Washington PostTrump awards ‘President’s Cup’ at sumo match in […]
- Brexit Party set to win most UK seats in EU elections | TheHill - The HillBrexit Party set to win most UK seats in EU elections | TheHill The HillEuropean elections 2019: Brexit Party dominates as Tories and Labour suffer BBC NewsFarage: Brexit party demands a seat at the negotiating table Guardian NewsThe UK is one step closer to crashing out of Europe | TheHill The HillSTEPHEN GLOVER: We need a political genius to […]
- From the archives: Looking for the lost Leonardo - 60 MinutesFrom the archives: Looking for the lost Leonardo 60 Minutes