Suing oil companies will achieve nothing — time to curb our own carbon consumption It’s no secret...Read More
Former Dragons’ Den star’s divorce case highlights trouble with ‘expert testimony’ in family law...Read More
For US-China trade talks, hopes are high, expectations low WASHINGTON — U.S. and Chinese...Read More
Santander reports 18% rise in annual profit as Brazil unit sees strong performance Banco Santander...Read More
Santander to axe 140 bank branches in 2019 – Which? NewsSantander will close 140 branches before...Read More
- Norway wealth fund allowed to invest again in Walmart, Rio Tinto, othersNorway's $1 trillion wealth fund can invest again in miner Rio Tinto and retailer Walmart after their exclusions from the fund's investments on ethical grounds were revoked, the board of the central...
- UK puts mini-bond regulation under spotlight after LCF collapseBritain's finance ministry said on Monday it would look at whether the regulation regime around mini-bond investments, used to raise funds for small businesses, is up to scratch following the...
- Natixis' H2O sells some illiquid debt to try to staunch outflowsH2O, one of French bank Natixis' asset management businesses, has sold off some illiquid assets and removed entry fees across its funds as it tries to stem outflows of customer money.
- Lords of the Ring: Can 'smart' ring give BlackRock fund managers the edge?After years of using the internet, satellites, algos and other innovations to mine 'Big Data' for that edge over rivals, the world's biggest investment firm is trialing a gizmo that puts the focus...
- U.S. judge tosses former SAC Capital trader's insider trading guilty pleaA federal judge in Manhattan on Friday threw out the 2013 insider trading guilty plea of a former trader at SAC Capital Advisors LP, the hedge fund once run by billionaire Steven A. Cohen, saying...
- Cooper: This 'blows my mind' about Trump - CNNCooper: This 'blows my mind' about Trump CNNView full coverage on Google News
- Trump on possible war with Iran: 'I don't need exit strategies' | TheHill - The HillTrump on possible war with Iran: 'I don't need exit strategies' | TheHill The HillPresident Trump said Tuesday the U.S. is "not going to need an exit strategy" if war broke out with Iran.View full coverage on Google News
- Cuba's long forgotten Jewish cemetery, Holocaust monument getting restored - Fox NewsCuba's long forgotten Jewish cemetery, Holocaust monument getting restored Fox NewsThe oldest Jewish cemetery in Cuba is beginning to be rehabilitated as marble grave covers are broken with plants growing through cracks and much of the ...View full coverage on Google News
- The 36 most shocking lines from Donald Trump's interview with The Hill - CNNThe 36 most shocking lines from Donald Trump's interview with The Hill CNNOn Monday, President Donald Trump sat down for an interview with The Hill newspaper in the Oval Office.View full coverage on Google News
- ISIL leader in Yemen captured, says Saudi-led coalition - Aljazeera.comISIL leader in Yemen captured, says Saudi-led coalition Aljazeera.comSaudi and Yemeni forces captured Abu Osama al-Muhajer and other members of ISIL during a raid on June 3, says official.View full coverage on Google News