Huawei announces 5G smartphone based on own technology BEIJING — Chinese tech giant Huawei...Read More
Posted by pressreporter | Jan 23, 2019
Green Growth launches second hostile bid for cannabis producer Aphria U.S. cannabis retailer Green...Read More
Posted by pressreporter | Jan 22, 2019
Taliban militants kill dozens at Afghan intelligence base Dozens of Afghan security personnel were...Read More
Posted by pressreporter | Jan 21, 2019
China’s 2018 economic growth sinks to 3-decade low BEIJING — China’s 2018 economic growth fell to...Read More
- Valaris settles with Luminus, hands board seat to hedge fundOil drilling firm Valaris PLC reached a settlement with Luminus Management and said on Monday that it has appointed one of the hedge fund's partners to its board.
- To train more workers, companies turn to virtual realityThe future of employee training involves no embarrassing role-playing in front of new colleagues or boring web modules which take an hour each to click through.
- Which company just hit $1 trillion? Google it.As Google-parent Alphabet Inc became on Thursday the fourth U.S. company to top a market value of more than $1 trillion, some funds holding its shares are wondering whether now is the time to cash in...
- 'Green is good.' Is Wall Street's new motto sustainable?If you have gone to Goldman Sachs Group Inc's internet home page since mid-December, it would be reasonable to wonder if you had stumbled into some kind of parallel universe.
- Activist hedge funds stepped up calls for asset sales and spin-offs in 2019: dataHedge funds that push for change at corporations stepped up their demands for asset spin-offs and sales last year, making them part of nearly half of all activist investor campaigns waged in 2019,...
- China coronavirus: evacuation begins of US and Japanese citizens in Wuhan – live updates - The GuardianChina coronavirus: evacuation begins of US and Japanese citizens in Wuhan – live updates The GuardianCoronavirus outbreak: Chartered jet flies Americans from China to US, report says Fox NewsCoronavirus outbreak: Passengers refuse to board flight with Wuhan travelers in 5-hour standoff New York Post How to Prevent Coronavirus? Wash Your Hands The New York TimesChina Is Perfectly Prepared to […]
- Hong Kong stocks just started trading after a long holiday. They're down 2.3% - CNNHong Kong stocks just started trading after a long holiday. They're down 2.3% CNNHong Kong stocks plummet about 2.5% on return from Lunar New Year holiday amid coronavirus concerns CNBCAsian shares turn red as Hong Kong tumbles on China virus ReutersHong Kong’s Stock Market Slumps on First Trading Day This Week BloombergRisk currencies steady as investors assess virus fallouts CNBCView […]
- More U.S. service members diagnosed with brain injury from Iran missile attack - NBC NewsMore U.S. service members diagnosed with brain injury from Iran missile attack NBC NewsFirst on CNN: 50 US service members diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries after Iranian missile strike CNNPentagon now says 50 service members suffered brain injuries from Iran attack ABC NewsPentagon raises number of troops that suffered brain injuries in Iran strike to 50 USA TODAYFifty US […]
- Earthquake hits between Cuba and Jamaica - CBS Evening NewsEarthquake hits between Cuba and Jamaica CBS Evening NewsMagnitude 7.7 earthquake strikes between Cuba, Jamaica Fox NewsMagnitude 7.7 earthquake strikes off the coast of Jamaica and is felt as far away as Miami CNNPowerful Caribbean earthquake shakes buildings in Jamaica, Cuba — even downtown Miami Miami HeraldPowerful 7.7 quake in Caribbean leads to evacuations in Miami, tsunami threat NBCNews.comView full […]
- Wuhan coronavirus continues its global spread with more than 6,000 cases: Live updates - CNN InternationalWuhan coronavirus continues its global spread with more than 6,000 cases: Live updates CNN InternationalBuy Alibaba Stock On Wuhan Coronavirus Weakness Investorplace.comView full coverage on Google News