drones are hovering near avalanches to watch roaring snow. In North Carolina, they’re searching for the nests of endangered birds. In Kansas, they could soon be identifying sick cows through heat signatures.Read More
Youth robotics global championship returns to Detroit DETROIT — Thousands of students from dozens...Read More
Nanchang’s VR Star park offers 42 rides and exhibits, including VR bumper cars and VR shoot-’em-ups. It’s the highlight of Nanchang’s “VR base,” a sprawling complex of mostly still empty, futuristic glass-and-steel offices.Read More
Tesla CEO Elon Musk appears poised to transform the company’s electric cars into driverless vehicles
Tesla CEO Elon Musk appears poised to transform the company’s electric cars into driverless vehicles in a risky bid to realize a bold vision that he has been floating for years.Read More
Autonomous Interconnected DronesNTT DATA Names FlytBase as Winner of Ninth Open Innovation Contest...Read More
Lawrence Solomon: How robots will end mass-immigration policies and make workers happier U.S....Read More
‘Most people don’t like change’: CEO of Sidewalk Labs says criticism of project was inevitable One...Read More
Electrics, compacts and SUVs share stage at Geneva auto show FRANKFURT — Carmakers are hoping to...Read More
NTSB sending investigators to fatal Tesla-semitrailer crash MIAMI — A federal safety agency is...Read More
‘Wisdom race’: As defence firms face the Artificial Intelligence Future, ‘killer robot’ question looms large
‘Wisdom race’: As defense firms face the artificial intelligence future, ‘killer robot’ question...Read More
- Yields rise on German fiscal stimulus hopesBenchmark U.S. Treasury yields rose on Friday on a report that Germany may be open to running a deficit to boost growth, while stronger stock markets also reduced demand for safe haven debt.
- Canada's Intact Financial to buy Guarantee Co, Frank Cowan for C$1 billionCanadian property and casualty insurer Intact Financial Corp said on Thursday it agreed to buy The Guarantee Co of North America and Frank Cowan Co for C$1 billion ($750.6 million) in cash from...
- Your Money: Big companies explore virtual care to curb healthcare costsBig companies are increasing incorporating virtual technology and care options into employee benefit plans to combat the rising healthcare costs that long been corporate America's bugaboo, according...
- U.S. regulators to drop accounting test in 'Volcker' rewrite: sourcesU.S. regulators have circulated a new draft of the "Volcker Rule" that would further ease its requirements and scrap a proposed new test that had been met with fierce resistance from Wall Street,...
- Third Point cuts United Technologies stake after opposing Raytheon dealHedge fund Third Point LLC said on Tuesday that it recently cut its investment in United Technologies Corp , becoming the second activist hedge fund to sell shares after the company announced a...
- Hong Kong Protests Lead to Police Standoffs, but No Clashes - The New York TimesHong Kong Protests Lead to Police Standoffs, but No Clashes The New York TimesHow Hong Kong got trapped in a cycle of violence BBC NewsHong Kong teachers rally in thunderstorm at start of weekend of protests Reuters'Protect the students': Hong Kong teachers join protests Aljazeera.comChina Chastens Protesters as Demand List Grows: Hong Kong Update BloombergView full coverage on Google News
- Thailand's beloved lost baby dugong dies with plastic in stomach, vets say - Fox NewsThailand's beloved lost baby dugong dies with plastic in stomach, vets say Fox NewsA sick baby dugong beloved in Thailand has died with bits of plastic in her stomach, officials reported Saturday.View full coverage on Google News
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un expresses 'great satisfaction' over latest weapons tests - Fox NewsNorth Korea's Kim Jong Un expresses 'great satisfaction' over latest weapons tests Fox NewsNew North Korea missile poses threat to allies, but doesn't bother Trump CNNNorth Korea launches missile tests, insults South Korean president | TheHill The Hill3 ways to put the Trump-Kim relationship to good use | TheHill The HillNorth Korea’s Missile Tests Fail to Provoke Response From […]
- Sudan Signs Landmark Power-Sharing Deal After Months of Tumult - The New York TimesSudan Signs Landmark Power-Sharing Deal After Months of Tumult The New York TimesAnalysis: Sudan military and opposition sign power-sharing deal Al Jazeera EnglishSudan protest leaders, military sign transitional government deal Aljazeera.comOmar al-Bashir’s trial will be a sham, but Sudan’s revolution is alive and well The GuardianSudan opposition and military sign final power-sharing accord The GuardianView full coverage on Google News
- Separatists withdraw from key posts in Yemen's Aden - Aljazeera.comSeparatists withdraw from key posts in Yemen's Aden Aljazeera.comIran-Aligned Houthis Strike Major Saudi Oil Field The Wall Street JournalHouthis in Yemen Claim Drone Attack on Saudi Oil Facilities The New York TimesSaudi and UAE Allies Are Fighting Each Other, Now Yemen Is Questioning the Whole Coalition NewsweekView full coverage on Google News