Twitter terror: Arrests prompt concern over online extremism GREECE, N.Y. — A few months after he...Read More
Visitors, residents in Sri Lanka are not allowed to cover their face in public. Sri Lanka banned all kinds of clothing that covers people’s identity, including the niqab and burqa.Read More
EU approved proposal to fine internet companies up to 4% of their revenue if they don’t remove terrorist content within one hour of being notified by authorities.Read More
Venezuelan opposition targeted by internet censors CARACAS, Venezuela — Opposition leader Juan...Read More
- DoubleLine's Gundlach sees risk for U.S. credit when dollar weakensThe U.S. dollar's next big move will be lower, which could lead to a significant fall in U.S. bond prices and a slew of downgrades, Jeffrey Gundlach, chief executive of DoubleLine Capital said on...
- BlackRock Investment Institute 'modestly positive' on risk assets for 2020BlackRock Investment Institute said on Tuesday it was cautiously rotating into cyclical assets, Japanese equities and emerging markets.
- Ackman's Pershing Square makes new bet on Agilent TechnologiesBillionaire investor William Ackman's hedge fund Pershing Square Capital Management said Monday it bought shares in testing equipment company Agilent Technologies Inc, only its second new investment...
- Investor to oppose Instructure's plans to sell to Thoma BravoRivulet Capital, a large investor in Instructure Inc, on Thursday said it will resist the U.S. educational software company's plan to sell itself to private equity firm Thoma Bravo for $2 billion,...
- Top U.S. stockpickers keep low profileThe co-managers of the best stock mutual fund of this decade work out of a small office in Los Angeles, rarely talk with the financial media and have never appeared as guests on CNBC looking to raise...
- Live Updates: U.K. Votes in General Election - The New York TimesLive Updates: U.K. Votes in General Election The New York TimesUK General Election 2019 LIVE: Voting to the Results The SunU.K. Election: Voters Hope To Decide Brexit's Fate And Their Country's Future NPRThe British election will show the undeniable power of nationalism | TheHill The HillHow Corbyn and Johnson differ on key foreign policy issues Al Jazeera EnglishView full coverage […]
- Indian military deployed and internet shut down as protests rage against citizenship bill - CNNIndian military deployed and internet shut down as protests rage against citizenship bill CNNIndia's Parliament approves contentious citizenship bill Al Jazeera EnglishHarish Salve On Citizenship Bill NDTVCitizenship Amendment Bill: 'Anti-Muslim' law challenged in India court BBC NewsIndia Passes Controversial Citizenship Bill That Would Exclude Muslims NPRView full coverage on Google News
- Trump Blasts Trudeau and 'Pain in the Ass' Macron Behind Closed Doors Following Viral Video - The Daily BeastTrump Blasts Trudeau and 'Pain in the Ass' Macron Behind Closed Doors Following Viral Video The Daily BeastDonald Trump fury: US President condemns 'delinquent' France and Canada after NATO gaffe Express.co.ukTrump blasts Trudeau and Macron behind closed doors following NATO 'gossip circle' viral video Daily MailDonald Trump ignored: Boris has not spoken to US President since he left […]
- Tour boat turned around to rescue volcano victims - CNNTour boat turned around to rescue volcano victims CNNNew Zealand Plans Risky Mission to White Island to Retrieve Dead The New York TimesWhite Island: Risky effort set to retrieve bodies from New Zealand volcano island CBS NewsMilitary to attempt retrieval of remaining bodies from New Zealand volcano CNNNew Zealand to retrieve remaining bodies despite risk of eruptions as death […]
- Krispy Kreme, Panera Bread owner to give $5M to Holocaust survivors over family's Nazi ties - NBC NewsKrispy Kreme, Panera Bread owner to give $5M to Holocaust survivors over family's Nazi ties NBC NewsGerman family who own Krispy Kreme and Pret A Manger giving millions to Holocaust survivors Daily MailPret A Manger owners to donate millions to atone for past Nazi support and use of slave labour The IndependentView full coverage on Google News