Looking at Suncor Energy Inc.’s ability to generate $3.4 billion in cash from operating activities last quarter, she said, “These are the kind of stocks that investors should want to own.”Read More
The amount of money expected to be invested in the oilsands this year is $12 billion, which is down 4 per cent from $12.5 billion in 2018 and down 64 per cent from the peak of $33.9 billion in 2014.Read More
Hormuz is not important because of the volume of oil that flows through the strait daily, but because it is an ultra-tense flashpoint that could spark a much broader conflict both sides insist they do not want.Read More
Two oil tankers were attacked on Thursday near the entrance to the Persian Gulf, stoking fears that high-stakes diplomatic efforts won’t avert a military confrontation between the U.S. and Iran. Oil prices surged.Read More
Court to consider continuing injunction against LNG pipeline opponents in B.C. PRINCE GEORGE, B.C....Read More
Royal Dutch Shell to leave SE Asia’s largest gas field | Article The absence of Royal Dutch Shell executives from a recent meeting in Tokyo between Indonesian Mines and Energy Minister Ignasius Jonan and Japanese majority...Read More
Vast gasoline lines form in oil-rich Venezuela MARACAIBO, Venezuela — U.S. sanctions on oil-rich...Read More
Saudi Arabia says 2 oil tankers damaged by sabotage attacks DUBAI, United Arab Emirates — Saudi...Read More
In the Trump administration’s latest effort to increase oil and gas drilling on federal land, it announced finalized plans Thursday to open 725,500 acres along California’s Central Coast to fossil fuel exploration.Read More
Alberta’s premier, Jason Kenney has picked fights on two different fronts by threatening a constitutional challenge against OttawaRead More
Suncor Energy Inc. is reporting first-quarter net income that beat analyst expectations thanks to higher oil prices, record downstream results, more oilsands production and a $264-million insurance gain on its assets in Libya.Read More
AP sources: US to sanction nations for importing Iranian oil WASHINGTON — The Trump administration...Read More
- DoubleLine's Gundlach sees risk for U.S. credit when dollar weakensThe U.S. dollar's next big move will be lower, which could lead to a significant fall in U.S. bond prices and a slew of downgrades, Jeffrey Gundlach, chief executive of DoubleLine Capital said on...
- BlackRock Investment Institute 'modestly positive' on risk assets for 2020BlackRock Investment Institute said on Tuesday it was cautiously rotating into cyclical assets, Japanese equities and emerging markets.
- Ackman's Pershing Square makes new bet on Agilent TechnologiesBillionaire investor William Ackman's hedge fund Pershing Square Capital Management said Monday it bought shares in testing equipment company Agilent Technologies Inc, only its second new investment...
- Investor to oppose Instructure's plans to sell to Thoma BravoRivulet Capital, a large investor in Instructure Inc, on Thursday said it will resist the U.S. educational software company's plan to sell itself to private equity firm Thoma Bravo for $2 billion,...
- Top U.S. stockpickers keep low profileThe co-managers of the best stock mutual fund of this decade work out of a small office in Los Angeles, rarely talk with the financial media and have never appeared as guests on CNBC looking to raise...
- Live Updates: U.K. Votes in General Election - The New York TimesLive Updates: U.K. Votes in General Election The New York TimesUK General Election 2019 LIVE: Voting to the Results The SunU.K. Election: Voters Hope To Decide Brexit's Fate And Their Country's Future NPRThe British election will show the undeniable power of nationalism | TheHill The HillHow Corbyn and Johnson differ on key foreign policy issues Al Jazeera EnglishView full coverage […]
- Indian military deployed and internet shut down as protests rage against citizenship bill - CNNIndian military deployed and internet shut down as protests rage against citizenship bill CNNIndia's Parliament approves contentious citizenship bill Al Jazeera EnglishHarish Salve On Citizenship Bill NDTVCitizenship Amendment Bill: 'Anti-Muslim' law challenged in India court BBC NewsIndia Passes Controversial Citizenship Bill That Would Exclude Muslims NPRView full coverage on Google News
- Trump Blasts Trudeau and 'Pain in the Ass' Macron Behind Closed Doors Following Viral Video - The Daily BeastTrump Blasts Trudeau and 'Pain in the Ass' Macron Behind Closed Doors Following Viral Video The Daily BeastDonald Trump fury: US President condemns 'delinquent' France and Canada after NATO gaffe Express.co.ukTrump blasts Trudeau and Macron behind closed doors following NATO 'gossip circle' viral video Daily MailDonald Trump ignored: Boris has not spoken to US President since he left […]
- Tour boat turned around to rescue volcano victims - CNNTour boat turned around to rescue volcano victims CNNNew Zealand Plans Risky Mission to White Island to Retrieve Dead The New York TimesWhite Island: Risky effort set to retrieve bodies from New Zealand volcano island CBS NewsMilitary to attempt retrieval of remaining bodies from New Zealand volcano CNNNew Zealand to retrieve remaining bodies despite risk of eruptions as death […]
- Krispy Kreme, Panera Bread owner to give $5M to Holocaust survivors over family's Nazi ties - NBC NewsKrispy Kreme, Panera Bread owner to give $5M to Holocaust survivors over family's Nazi ties NBC NewsGerman family who own Krispy Kreme and Pret A Manger giving millions to Holocaust survivors Daily MailPret A Manger owners to donate millions to atone for past Nazi support and use of slave labour The IndependentView full coverage on Google News