Tesla previously sought other tariff exemptions from the U.S. Trade Representative’s Office for Chinese-made parts, including the Model 3 car computer and the Autopilot “brain” that were rejected.Read More
Trump promised to increase tariffs on $200 billion of Chinese goods to 25 per cent from 10 per cent if a deal wasn’t reached by Friday. The U.S. president also threatened to levy an additional 25 per cent tariff on $325 billion in Chinese goods.Read More
NATO vs BRICS – What’s The Difference & How Do They Compare?Read More
New US ambassador warns of China’s ‘payday loan diplomacy’ CANBERRA, Australia — The new U.S....Read More
For Chrystia Freeland, the battle over canola with China is personal The latest twist in Canada’s...Read More
China considers legal changes on technology to placate US BEIJING — In an unusual step, China’s...Read More
Xi firmly in charge as China turns to legislative season BEIJING — A year since removing any legal...Read More
Tim Hortons bets on Canadian branding in China despite current political tensions Tim Hortons...Read More
A quarterly leading indicator of world merchandise trade slumped to its lowest reading in nine years on Tuesday, which should put policymakers on guard for a sharper slowdown if trade tensions continue, the World Trade Organisation said on Tuesday.Read More
Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman cemented a $10 billion deal for a refining and petrochemical complex in China on Friday, meeting Chinese President Xi Jinping.Read More
China accuses US of trying to block its tech development BEIJING — China’s government on Monday...Read More
- Moneysaving 101: Four ways to cut college textbook costs(The writer is a Reuters contributor. The opinions expressed are his own.)
- DoubleLine's Jeffrey Gundlach says Federal Reserve has lost controlThe Federal Reserve has lost control of interest rates as evidenced by the federal funds rate trading higher than any part of the U.S. Treasury yield curve, Jeffrey Gundlach, the chief executive of...
- Hedge fund manager Kyle Bass sees 'shallow recession' potentially in 2020: CNBCHedge fund manager Kyle Bass told CNBC on Tuesday that he sees a "shallow recession" potentially in 2020, also adding that he thinks U.S. interest rates will follow the global interest rates all the...
- Yields rise on German fiscal stimulus hopesBenchmark U.S. Treasury yields rose on Friday on a report that Germany may be open to running a deficit to boost growth, while stronger stock markets also reduced demand for safe haven debt.
- Canada's Intact Financial to buy Guarantee Co, Frank Cowan for C$1 billionCanadian property and casualty insurer Intact Financial Corp said on Thursday it agreed to buy The Guarantee Co of North America and Frank Cowan Co for C$1 billion ($750.6 million) in cash from...
- Pope Francis allows ill girl to run around stage undisturbed at weekly audience - America MagazinePope Francis allows ill girl to run around stage undisturbed at weekly audience America MagazinePope gives sick girl free run of audience stage, delighting crowd ReutersPope Francis Calls for ‘Antidote’ to Populism BreitbartAmazon Synod preparer calls for Mass, Church with pagan elements LifesitePreparations in Place for Pope’s Visit to Thailand: Vatican Source Khaosod EnglishView full coverage on Google News
- Mexican court says cocaine use is legal -- for two people - CNNMexican court says cocaine use is legal -- for two people CNNIn a landmark ruling, a court in Mexico City has said two people should be allowed to use cocaine legally.View full coverage on Google News
- Trump, Maduro confirm 'secret' Venezuela-US talks amid increased pressure on socialist regime - Fox NewsTrump, Maduro confirm 'secret' Venezuela-US talks amid increased pressure on socialist regime Fox NewsCNN tracks trail of 'bloody gold' that leads to Venezuela's government CNNTrump, Maduro confirm talks as opposition stays mum Miami HeraldUS Navy 'ready' for whatever 'needs to be done' in Venezuela, Naval commander says Fox NewsA trail of 'bloody gold' leads to Venezuela's government CNNView full coverage […]
- US military drone shot down over Yemen, official confirms - Fox NewsUS military drone shot down over Yemen, official confirms Fox NewsA U.S. military MQ-9 drone was shot down in Yemen on Wednesday, a U.S. official confirmed to Fox News.View full coverage on Google News
- Cops: 8-year-old took mom's car on 87 mph drive - Fox NewsCops: 8-year-old took mom's car on 87 mph drive Fox NewsHe'll have to wait a decade to do it again. German police report that an 8-year-old boy took his mother's Volkswagen Golf on a joyride down the autobahn near ...